Our housegroups usually meet twice a month and share together a variety of activities, including prayer, Bible study and various social events.
The purpose of the housegroups is:
- fellowship, to encourage closer relationshps
- teaching / learning, to study God's Word together
- outreach, a place to invite not-yet Christians
- prayer, encouraging both corporate and personal prayer
- pastoral, to care for each other
Housegroups are made up of all members and regular attenders of the fellowship and new members are always welcome.